Make Operational Excellence a reality across your organisation
Each organisation has its own unique situation based on its evolution and market realities, but all operations have one thing in common: better communication between business systems and production operations result in improved overall performance.
Operational Excellence requires everyone across the business to make the right operational decisions in order to reach new heights in operational safety and efficiency.
Companies who have implemented digital systems to support their daily operations have seen a huge impact on their work processes; reduced accidents and injuries, risk becomes more understandable and managed, and processes streamlined and simplified
Control of Work – Close the gap between
Operations, Maintenance, Planning, Engineering and HSE
As hazardous industries are turning more to modern technologies and connectivity to support their daily operations, digital Control of Work systems offer incredible game-changing opportunities that help businesses achieve Operational Excellence.
At the core of any business are its people, its processes and how they are managed. By focusing on how people work, what they do and why they do it, Q4 can facilitate the execution of your operating model to greatly improve efficiency and productivity.
Identify hazards and their associated risks with effective Process Safety Management
Having an effective Process Safety Management system in place not only helps manage risks, it can effectively increase the safety of your operation and at the same time improve productivity, cost efficiency and quality.
- Centralise information on process hazards, risks and controls
- Provide consistent PSM data throughout the busisness
- Share best practices and lessons learned to improve efficiency
- Centralise all risk sources in a single platform
- Improve risk mitigation through a single site-wide risk register and control library
- Raise risk awareness by providing visibility to all PSM risks throughout the enterprise
- Improve collaboration by providing enterprise-wide access to process risks, hazards and controls
- Enable safe, efficient and reliable operations
- Increase efficiency and accountability through real-time notifications and approvals
- Reduce the risk of incidents
- Gain visibility over all potential safety hazards across the business
- Effectively conduct incident/event management, process hazard analysis and management of change to enhance safety
- Comply with OSHA’s Process Safety Management standards and other regulations
- Prepare for audits by documenting compliance with PSM requirements
- Centralise all compliance tasks in one single location
Manage process safety through advanced risk analytics, cumulative risk, dynamic conflict management and SIMOPS
Maximise equipment availability and prolong its lifetime through
effective Plant and Logisitics management
Maintenance on plant and equipment is carried out to prevent problems arising, put faults right, and ensure equipment is working effectively and safely.
Plant maintenance covers two core areas; managing equipment information and managing work.
Successful equipment and work management can mean the difference between an efficiently run operation and one that’s gridlocked by equipment failures. A piece of equipment standing idle waiting for a part, or one that injures an employee when it malfunctions can have a massive impact on cost and reputation.