Vacancy: Software Developer
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established in 1981, Engica has delivered highly successful Safety and Enterprise Asset Management software solutions to some of the world's largest companies.
We are one of the world's leading Safety and Maintenance software providers that delivers proven multilingual software systems to match precise client process
Headquartered in Gateshead, UK, with satellite offices in the USA, we have created a global reach by working together with several global partner networks including
the Microsoft Gold Partner network.
Engica's strength lies in both the robust capability of the software and the dedication and expertise of our staff. Whilst we're exceptionally proud of our product,
it's our support and customer service that enables us to retain customers, many for over 10 years!
Following the award of several new contracts, Engica are looking to strengthen their Software Development Team with the appointment of a talented Software Developer to
assist in the development life cycle moving our industry leading product forward.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Work in all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Develop software using cutting edge tools and produce documentation to the highest quality to support work
- Assist in all aspects of the implementation of software solutions
- Documenting new features developed
- Write integration tests
The ideal candidate will be:
- Be a motivated self-starter with good organisational skills and a clear commitment to deliver high quality products.
- Be quality driven and detail conscious for involvement of creating detailed software specifications.
- Prefer a better solution to a quick solution.
- Qualified or have experience in the following:
- Agile Methodology
- Visual Studio 2015
- Principled C# (SOLID)
- .NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Web API
- Have a knowledge of / understanding of SQL Database technology
- Have experience developing for mobile devices using Xamarin (preferred) or other mobile development platforms.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter providing proof of your eligibility to legally work in the UK, your salary expectations,
and some insight into your Development experience (outline experience with various programming languages, examples of work on GitHub, Stack Overflow rep etc)
alongside your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES