Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established in 1981, Engica has delivered highly successful Safety and Enterprise Asset Management software solutions to some of the world’s largest companies. We are one of the world’s leading Safety and Maintenance software providers that delivers proven multilingual software systems to match precise client process requirements.
Headquartered in Gateshead, UK, with satellite offices in the USA, we have created a global reach by working together with several global partner networks including the Microsoft Gold Partner network.
Engica’s strength lies in both the robust capability of the software and the dedication and expertise of our staff. Whilst we’re exceptionally proud of our product, it’s our support and customer service that enables us to retain customers, some for over 30 years.
Following the award of several new contracts, Engica are looking to strengthen their Customer Delivery Team with the appointment of talented Project Implementation Engineers to assist in the implementation of their software systems.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Assisting in all aspects of the implementation and support of software solutions.
- Work in all stages of the software development lifecycle from specification through to testing and final delivery.
- Configure software using cutting edge tools and produce documentation to the highest quality to support your work.
- Manage your work and that of others involved. You will be responsible for the standard of the work that is delivered to customers.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly motivated, dynamic self-starter with great organisational skills and a clear commitment to deliver high quality products.
- An excellent communicator, displaying strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish a rapport with people at all levels.
- Adaptable and able to manage to numerous project management methodologies that are adopted by our clients’ global customer base.
- Quality driven and detail conscious for involvement of creating detailed software specifications.
- Able to create SQL scripts to manipulate data, with the ability to investigate any issues that are reported to you within the projects team.
- Experience with MS Office applications, SQL, XML/HTML would be preferable.
- Willing to travel overseas and capable of quickly acclimatising to new locations and cultures
- Willing to take BOSIET Offshore Survival Training Courses and Medical examinations
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter providing proof of your eligibility to legally work in the UK, your salary expectations, and some insight into your Project Engineering experience (programming languages, previous project experience, examples of software you’ve worked on, any open source contributions etc) alongside your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES