Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established in 1981, Engica has delivered highly successful Safety and Enterprise Asset Management software solutions to some of the world’s largest companies. We are one of the world’s leading Safety and Maintenance software providers that delivers proven multilingual software systems to match precise client process requirements.
Headquartered in Gateshead, UK, with satellite offices in the USA, we have created a global reach by working together with several global partner networks including the Microsoft Gold Partner network.
Engica’s strength lies in both the robust capability of the software and the dedication and expertise of our staff. Whilst we’re exceptionally proud of our product, it’s our support and customer service that enables us to retain customers for many years, many that have been with us since the 1980s.
Due to rapid growth in the marketplace Engica are looking for additional resources to strengthen their Business Development Team.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Demonstrate Q4 software to clients (both online and in person)
- Prepare detailed tender responses and formal quotations for clients
- Negotiation of contracts with clients
- Focal point for clients / potential clients who contact Engica through a variety of media
- Accurate forecasting and management of the sales pipeline using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Actively participate in monthly sales team meetings
- Attend conferences and exhibitions
- Qualify leads ensuring appropriate responses are provided to potential clients
- Develop and Implement a Sales strategy specific to your market
The ideal candidate will be:
- Demonstrate a history of writing successful tender documents for high value contracts
- Be able to communicate EFFECTIVELY (written and verbally) with people at all levels.
- Be experienced, with a proven track record in B2B software sales, or a background in HSE / Engineering or similar knowledge / experience with hazardous work environments
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and be able to provide accurate responses to RFI and tender documents.
- Be able to drive with a full, clean driving license.
- Be willing and able to travel UK & Overseas.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter providing proof of your eligibility to legally work in the UK, your salary expectations, and some insight into your sales experience including targets, annual sales made, and average sale value alongside your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES