Preventive Maintenance Software
Reduce costs and improves productivity for facilities of all sizes.
Engineering Manager Tools
Manage asset registration, upkeep and performance.
Q4 CMMS gives you the ability to capture, define and track the characteristics of equipment and work related information.
Prescriptive tasks can be specified and assigned to establish preventive schedules with complete history
audits. Attached documents and drawings are easily stored including version control with system-wide viewing.
The configurable workflow engine provides you with powerful interactive scheduling tools to balance work priorities,
safety, labour, spares and resources, coordinated with your planned or forced outage opportunities.
Multi-location spares and material management is fully integrated with the work and equipment applications to optimise
its critical role. It features streamlined administration by assisting procurement and stores staff to tightly
manage stock, vendors, contracts and transactions.
Key features and benefits
- Asset registration, upkeep and performance
- Document attachment and management
- Work specifications and PM schedules
- Calibration points
- Outstanding work monitoring
- Spares and material control
- Contracts and service orders
- Managing resources and calendars
- Mobile applets for data collection
- Manage technical information
- Manage assets and PM activities
- Define PM task and programs of work
- Specify plant event triggers and actions
- Specify calibration points and guides
- Organise resource and skills effectively
- Create bill of materials for plant items
- Collect information at source (for efficiency)
- Establish integrity and compliance audits
- Monitor asset transfer and plant costs
- Use KPIs to determine strategies and results
- Manage support information including DMS