General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Website Usage Terms and Conditions
(a Private Company Limited by Shares incorporated in England registered number 2305121, whose registered office address is
32 Brenkley Way, Blezard Business Park, Seaton Burn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 6DS) (“Engica”).
information via the methods below, you agree that we may collect, store and use it based on our processing interests for internal administrative purposes,
data analysis or direct marketing. This is with your consent which you may withdraw at any time, as described below.
You can visit Engica's website without identifying yourself. We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web pages.
We do collect the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to us.
Engica and its subsidiaries will not disclose your personal information to any third party, unless required by law or unless you give us your prior consent.
Personal information includes information you provide to us online, or information we gather from our system, such as your name, corporate address, phone number,
account information, and e-mail address. We may use personal information internally to evaluate the use of our site and help ensure that our website meets your needs,
but we will not sell or rent the information.
We may also collect information from your browser, including mobile devices, using cookies or similar technologies, (as detailed below).
The Use of your information
We may use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested;
- provide, maintain and improve any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- manage our relationship with you, including the provision of support and maintenance services;
- testing our website and applications with a view to improving their security and performance using anonymized data rolled up to an aggregated basis;
- contact you for customer research and feedback purposes;
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
Our website, applications (including mobile applications) and services may contain technology that enables us to:
- collect information about how you navigate and use our website, applications and services;
- obtain information about the operating system and environment used to access our products and services.
You can manage your privacy settings within your browser or our applications and services (where applicable).
Communications with Engica, including e-mails and phone conversations, may be monitored or recorded for training or quality assurance purposes.
Analysis of Data
We may use information generated and stored during your use of our services to improve our products and services, including to:
- deliver marketing based on your use of services;
- carry out research and development to improve and expand our products and services;
You have the right to object to such processing, and can opt out by contacting us at GDPRprivacy@engica.com.
Sharing your information
Engica will not share your information with third parties unless there is a legal requirement, such as with:
- regulators to meet our legal and regulatory obligations;
- any third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- any third party in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- Engica professional advisors and auditors for the purpose of seeking professional advice or to meet our audit responsibilities;
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable law.
We may use your information to contact you with details about our applications, products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
This may be via phone, post, text or email. You have the right at any time to opt out and stop us from contacting you for these purposes.
If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by sending us an email to GDPRprivacy@engica.com.
You can also unsubscribe from any email marketing campaigns using the links provided in the emails sent to you.
If you are based within the European Economic Area (EEA) or within another jurisdiction having similar data protection laws,
in certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- the right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
- the right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information;
- the right to object to the processing of your information e.g. for direct marketing purposes or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- the right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format,
or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions;
- the right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection matters (e.g. in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office).
If we hold any information about you which is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate
and up to date by emailing GDPRprivacy@engica.com.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate
business purposes, in accordance with our internal policies or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and procedural measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its
accidental loss. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website,
applications or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection.
If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our websites, applications or services it is important you keep this password safe.
Engica will not ask you for your password or share it with third parties.
If you believe your details have been compromised, please contact us at GDPRprivacy@engica.com.
A cookie is a small piece of text which attaches to your computer or device (but does not access your computer or device) and which can store and track information
on how you make use of this site.
The cookies we use are "analytical" or "functional" cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the site and to see how visitors
move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works and the information made available to visitors,
for example by ensuring that visitors are finding what they are looking for easily.
The following cookies are used by our website:
- _utma : Google Analytics
- _utmz : Google Analytics
- _ga : Google Analytics
- _gat : Google Analytics
- _gid : Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses "cookies", to help the website analyse how users use the websites, applications or services.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the websites, applications or services (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored
by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the websites, applications or services
compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
or within the application, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. By using our websites,
applications or services you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. To find out more,
see “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, or any other URL Google may provide
from time to time).
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are not responsible for the cookies provided by third parties on their own sites, even if we link to those sites from this one.
All pages of the Engica web site are copyrighted, and sole ownership vests in Engica, its respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
Warranty of Web Site Materials
Engica and its subsidiaries have made every effort to ensure that the information on its website is accurate and current.
Engica however make no representation or warranty regarding information provided on this web site, and specifically disclaims, without limitation,
all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to use of the information. Further,
access to this web site information does not imply or confer upon any party a binding contractual right or commitment given by Engica, its subsidiaries or affiliates.
Information is subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of Engica. This website may contain links to other non-Engica internet sites.
Engica has no control over the content of those sites and specifically disclaims any information on those sites as belonging to Engica or any of its subsidiaries.
Ownership of Information Provided to the Web Site
Except for the information you provide which is considered "personal" under the description in the privacy paragraph, please do not send us any information which
you consider to be confidential or proprietary. All comments or materials forwarded to Engica or any of its respective subsidiaries or affiliates via the web site,
including suggestions or answers to questions, shall become the exclusive property of Engica.
Engica shall have no confidentiality obligation with respect to such comments or materials and shall have freedom to use, reproduce,
or transform such comments or materials without limitation.
Limitation of Liability
Engica and its subsidiaries shall not be liable directly or indirectly, for any general damages, loss of profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of data,
cost of cover or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind as a result of using, modifying, contributing, copying, distributing, referencing,
or downloading the materials on this website even if Engica has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Internet Disclosure Policy
Engica may use industry-standard methods to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information,
or otherwise cause damage to this website and those of Engica's subsidiaries. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information are strictly prohibited and may
be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Infrastructure Protection Act.
information that we hold about you, please write to: The Business Commercial Director, Engica Technology Systems International Limited, Baltic Place,
South Shore Road, Gateshead, NE8 3AE or email GDPRprivacy@engica.com.