Vacancy: Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, UK
Status: Permanent – Full Time Post
Salary: Competitive Salary (commensurate with experience and ability) and Bonus Scheme
Established over 30 years ago, Engica is a Microsoft Gold Partner with its head office in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
Engica develop and implement world leading software for a substantial international client base.
Engica's strength lies in the ability and vision of their staff.
Together they have created leading products, providing their customers with opportunities within an expanding international market to sell,
implement and further advance their products and services.
Following the award of a number of new contracts, Engica are looking to strengthen their Software Development Team with the appointment of a
talented Software Quality Assurance Engineer, to work alongside our Quality Assurance team assisting in the development life cycle moving our
industry leading product forward.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Developing strategies for improving quality
- Organising and designing Test Suites and Test Cases
- Improving the quality of builds for delivery
- Liaising with Project teams and Development
- Involvement in bug management and software error logging
- Analysis of business requirements
The ideal candidate will be:
- Motivated self-starter with good organisational skills and a clear commitment to deliver high quality products.
- Precise with a good eye for detail and interested in leaving no stone unturned.
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Able to work confidently on your own as well as with other members of the team.
- Qualified or have experience in the following would be advantageous:
- Any testing qualifications or certifications
- MS Office applications
- Team Foundation Server
- Browser based applications
How to apply
If you are interested, please send a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants.
If you do not hear from us within four weeks, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Previous applicants need not apply.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY